1. I have a lot of stuff
2. Correction. I have a lot of books.
3. Guys who pack, load, drive, and unpack work so much harder than I do that it frightens me.
4. Rooms that seemed very big now seem too small.
5. Welcome to the neighborhood! We will now tear up your street and replace it.
6. Seriously. I have a lot of books.
7. More stuff should have gone into that dumpster.
8. Everyone in the sixties slept in a double bed and built houses accordingly. Thus, we will soon be the proud owners of split queen box springs.
9. In the South, one must learn the salesperson's entire life history, those of her nearest and dearest, and every purchase takes at least an hour. In the Midwest, one can walk in, buy the boxsprings, and leave in 10 minutes.
10. I'm home.